Friday, February 20, 2009

Proper Netiquette


on
Proper Netiquette
for Miss Boone's first grade class


  1. Treat others as you wish to be treated, including people you talk to on the internet.



  2. Do not download anything without a teacher or parent's consent.



  3. Don't write any personal information about yourself or anyone else on any site or in an email. ei. your adress, your full name, your birthday.



  4. Remember that everything you say can be read by numerous people, think about what you write before sending it. Ask yourself if this is something you want everyone to know.



  5. Never visit sites that are not assigned by your teacher or approved by your parents.



  6. Never respond to an email from someone you do not know.

3 comments:

  1. I really like your graphics and the content is good too but I have a really hard time reading text on a black background, especially when it doesn't contrast very well like the first item. I have a couple sites I visit regularly that use the white text on black background and I have to copy the text into Word to read it. Maybe that's just me though... Lastly, what grade level is this intended for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your graphics are very nice. I like the bright colors. It will really call a child’s attention. You have the basics of netiquette. I am assuming with the colors you choose and the graphics, this is for younger elementary?
    I suggest taking another look at rules 1, and 6, they are a little hard to read. #1 is too dark and #6 just kind of gets lost, I don't know if the font is smaller or if it's because the graphic above it overtakes it.
    Nice job overall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good use of clip art in the post, but I was unclear as to what grade level or subject these are geared towards.

    ReplyDelete

YAY